An impressive and spacious Studio, 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom apartments which boast many character features throughout with a modern and stylish finish situated in an attractive rural development of Smithbrook Kilns.
This newly converted modern development possesses characterful exposed timbers and brickworks.
– A range of integrated appliances including a fan assisted oven, electric induction hob, fully integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer.
– Stainless steel sink, mixer tap.
– Built-in wardrobe cupboard in the bedroom.
– Tiled floor bathroom with useful units
– TV/satellite/FM radio/telephone/internet connection to bedroom and reception
– Entry phone system to the front door
– Smoke detection.
– Designated Free Parking
– EPC band E
The property is situated on the A281, Horsham Road at Smithbrook Kilns where there is plenty of parking, shops and local businesses. Cranleigh is said to be the largest village in the country, lying at the foot of the Surrey Hills and therefore a haven for walkers, horse riders and cyclists. The High Street benefits from two independent department stores, M&S food hall and a collection of restaurants and cafés. Cranleigh Arts centre has a full diary of events to suit all tastes. There is also a leisure centre, golf and country club, medical centre and library.
The regional centre of Guildford is 10 miles north, offering further shopping, business and cultural facilities. Road and rail communications are readily accessible with the A3 providing access to central London, the M25 and airports. Mainline services
Library Pictures For Illustration Only