A stylish and individual one-bedroom apartment with modern and stylish high-quality fittings and finishes, within a landmark Victorian building overlooking the Common and within a stone’s throw of the village centre
– Individually Designed Kitchen.
• Highly polished kitchen with granite “ivory fantasy” worktop with up-stands.
• A range of integrated appliances including a fan assisted oven, electric induction hob with extractor hood, fully integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer.
• Stainless steel sink, mixer tap, fitted chopping board with drainer.
• “Driftwood” effect floor tiling.
– Heritage bathroom suite.
– Fully restored bay windows with replacement double glazed sashes.
– Built in wardrobe cupboard in the bedroom.
– TV/satellite/FM radio/telephone/internet connection to bedroom and living room.
– Entry phone system to the front door.
– Storage cupboard in the entrance lobby area.
– New Gas fired central heating system.
– New electrical wiring with satin chrome sockets, switches and light fittings to all areas.
– Modern fire resistance and sound acoustic materials used throughout.
– Movement detectors in common parts to activate lighting.
– Smoke detection with automatic venting.
– Residential parking permit in St James’s Place, £50 pa.
The property is situated on the corner of St James’s Place, just a short walk from the village centre. It enjoys an enviable outlook over a maple tree-lined avenue and the common and is within a stone’s throw of the cricket pitch.
Cranleigh is said to be the largest village in the country, lying at the foot of the Surrey Hills and therefore a haven for walkers, horse riders and cyclists. The High Street benefits from two independent department stores, M&S food hall and a collection of restaurants and cafés. Cranleigh Arts centre has a full diary of events to suit all tastes. There is also a leisure centre, golf and country club, medical centre and library.
The regional centre of Guildford is 10 miles north, offering further shopping, business and cultural facilities. Road and rail communications are readily accessible with the A3 providing access to central London, the M25 and airports. Mainline services to London Waterloo from 35 minutes.